Kroon Legal is a dynamic law firm based in Bunbury, Western Australia, providing legal advice and representation to individuals, families, small businesses and organisations.
Kroon Legal aims to:
- Be small enough to offer a personalised service, yet large enough
to provide professional legal advice and representation in most
areas of law
- Meet the needs of individual clients by being accessible and flexible
- Make it easier for small business owners and operators, and their employees, to obtain legal advice by making appointments after
hours and weekend appointments
- Create caring and comfortable surroundings for all clients
- Provide our team with a pleasant, friendly and efficient working
- Maintain a competent team of suitably qualified professionals and
support staff by providing ongoing training and education.
Carey St Bunbury
The offices of Kroon Legal at 18 Carey Street Bunbury
have a disabled carpark, automatic entry doors, ramp entry, disabled toilets and extra wide doors to their meeting rooms.
Saturday morning appointments are available by arrangement in addition to normal 9 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday appointments.
Our staff will make home and hospital visits for those unable to attend our office due to health or mobility issues.
Kroon Legal commenced business in April 2000 servicing clients mainly in Bunbury and the South West of Western Australia as Kaeser Kroon lawyers.In July 2005, the firm became an Incorporated Practice, Taylor Bowers Pty Ltd, trading as Kaeser Kroon.
In December 2007, the firm changed its name to Kroon Legal Pty Ltd, trading as Kroon Legal.
Kroon Legal moved to its new home at 18 Carey Street, Bunbury in October 2009.
Kroon Legal won the 2010 City of Bunbury Award for Excellence in Heritage Building Design and Conservation for the work in restoring
and renovating its current premises.